We are going on a vacation soon where life is a little bit warmer, and we can all swim with the fishes. We decided to get the girls acclimated to the whole snorkeling thing. Below are the results. Halle was kind enough to bring sharks around.
oh, and here is a picture of my belly. Although you can't really appreciate the "bulkiness" as it has been referred to in the past. I am 24ish weeks now.
I have to admit- at church yesterday, I was trying to see your belly, which, according you to is supposed to be around 5 months along... but... I'm not seeing it. I think you're making it up. You have all our envy that you don't get huge when you're pregnant! I know you work out a lot, though, which is probably the key.
5 comments:
what? where's you belly? i can't see it. you are so cute. i would really love to join you for a nice warm vacation...
I have to admit- at church yesterday, I was trying to see your belly, which, according you to is supposed to be around 5 months along... but... I'm not seeing it. I think you're making it up. You have all our envy that you don't get huge when you're pregnant! I know you work out a lot, though, which is probably the key.
Congrats! I don't see a belly yet either.
where're ya goin'?? warm, sunny, and swimming with the fishes!? sounds like FUN!! and belly - what belly ... you look GREAT!!
you are so cute pregnant! we are so excited for you!
Post a Comment